39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Fit to burst

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but, like everything in my life, the reality of my 'To Do ASAP' pile is that it's 'May Do in 5 Years' but now I'm fit to burst and here is my first blog.

My 12 year old son has been in trouble with the police - sort of.

Well, 2 separate people reported him for 2 separate incidents on the same night. However, 2 days later it appears the police now believe my son's version of the events (or at least have decided the other people's statements are so unreliable) and have declared it to be 'the end of the matter'.

I don't think so. I am not a happy bunny. The police ended up going to my son's school for something he 'allegedly' did out of school hours, out of school uniform and 4 miles from the school premises.

They told me he would be excluded from school, photographed, finger-printed and have a sample of DNA taken. I was so upset I had to take a day's holiday from work. From my precious holiday entitlement, that I would prefer to spend with my kids. I used it fretting over a pile of bullshit fed to me by the police.

It's is most definitely NOT the end of the matter. I have sought legal advice, and that didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. But I bet a pound to a pinch of shit that there was some 'gossip' in the staff room involving the police appearing at school to see the teacher who reported my son, my son and what he was supposed to have done. Will there be the same level of gossip regarding the fact that this woman was talking rubbish and my son was innocent? Somehow, I don't think so.

I'm mad. Really mad.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home