39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Rubbing salt in the wound

Well I eventually managed to get an invoice for the bits for the mobile phone (that I no longer have, but had already bought) so that I could send in the claim for our break-in.

The claim was for £701 for the door locking mechanism repairing and £44 for these two phone bits.

The insurance company rang me up. "We're sorry," they said (acutally I didn't believe this) "but there's a £500 limit on door locks so we will only be send you a cheque for £445."

Of course they take the fucking £100 excess off the £500 limit. So I'm £300 poorer for being robbed and having massively comprehensive all singing, all-dancing, and apparently non-paying-out insurance. What's the pissing point?

And the cheque still hasn't arrived and this is a week+ later. Bastards bastards BASTARDS.

MORE THAN - my arse!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home