39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, July 21, 2006

14.32 to Ilkley

On Wednesday I went into Leeds for my hair 'doing.' I caught the 14.32 to Ilkley back home.

It wasn't a packed train, like they are at rush hour, but it is a well used line and there were a fair few people on it. I sat in a 2-seater slot, and over the aisle was a 6-seater slot which already had a lady sat in the window seat.

This young girl got on. She caught my attention firstly because I thought she was topless - but it was just a low-slung boob tube. She was very, very thin - bones sticking out and everything She was wearing this boob tube, a tiny pair of shorts and some flip-flops. She sat diagonally opposite the Window Seat Lady so she was physically closest to me.

Very Thin Girl got out a bottle of suntan lotion and very, very slowly, after kicking off her flip-flops, started to rub suntan lotion into her lower legs and feet. When she'd done this she shuffled forward in her seat and did her thighs. she put a lot of effort into shoving the lotion as far up the shorts (and they were very short) as she could. By now WSL and I couldn't believe our eyes. Then she did her top half. Arms, shoulders, back. Then down her boob tube, then up her boob tube. By now I couldn't stop staring. It didn't really matter cos VTG was so engrossed in greasing herself up that she didn't notice anyone. Then she did her face.

It was WSL's station and she got up and gave me a bemused look.

Then VTG dipped in her bag and came out with a silver foil wrapped packet that had 2 or 3 dry crackers which she broke bits off and ate very slowly. Yuk - dry crackers with a slight smearing of suntan lotion?!?!?

But when I got off at my station I noticed that she hadn't rubbed it in properly and had big patches of white cream all over her. Especially her left ear which was dripping with the stuff.

Odd, very odd.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home