39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Postcard from a broad

Ola, or however its written. I can find a ñ but not an a with an accent which I think it should have, but maybe not.

I´m in sunny Tenerife but today it´s a bit cloudy. Ooh, I´ve found a Ç. Cool.

What have we done so far? Sleep, drink, smoke cheap fags and go up to see the volcanoes and stars at night. Fabulous.

The stars are amazing that high up above cloud level, light polution etc and with a lovely, crazy Spanish astronomer to talk us through some of the constellations it was truly a night to remember.

We come home on the 5th, looking forward to a cool breeze and a light shower - ok, for an English summer that will probably be a freezing cold gale and a torrential downpour. Maybe I should just enjoy the weather hear at the moment.

Until then.......

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home