39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Serves me right

Yesterday Ysabella was getting on my tits. She gets on my tits most days, but she was excelling herself yesterday.

Jonathan and I were trying to have some lunch in a civilised manner, sat at the table, and she was nag, nag, nagging about wanting this, that and the other NOW.

We said we would do it/get it/make it as soon as we had finished - in about 5-10 minutes - but still she nagged. So I leapt up in temper to get this particular bloody cup she wanted that she couldn't reach because she couldn't possibly use one of the 15 plus that she COULD reach.

And I banged my toe.

And I'm sure its broken.

It's gone all fat and purple and painful and today the bruise is creeping up my foot. Jonathan wouldn't take me to hospital, well they probably wouldn't do much anyway (his reasoning.)

In my pain I did something really nasty, I smashed the thin plastic cup over her head.

I'm horrible.

|

1 Comments:

At 9:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The initial cost for these LED bulbs is high but they will pay back your investment within a few months.

Consumers "going green" have already begun switching out their incandescent bulbs for compact
fluorescents, which are miniature full-sized fluorescents.
However, my husband had a little trouble tightening the screw on the
solar panel, so it tended to slip to less than an
optimal angle.

Here is my web-site; Deckenleuchten

 

Post a Comment

<< Home