39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

72 hours

since I had my belly cut off. It is a bit tender, but not unbearable. What surprised me most was just how big the cuts are. One comes right up to my cleavage (?) and the other right round to both sides. I was also quite surprised at how far in the drains went.

The worst bit for me was fainting 3 times on the day after the operation. I can't handle that feeling of all the blood draining from your face and losing control. It really freaks me out.

The emotional effect has taken me by surprise, don't feel up to talking about that now.

So now I'm back home, Jonathan is doing a really good job of looking after me. He even washed my hair this morning cos I'm not allowed a shower yet. Managed to soak my feet in the process but I shouldn't complain - too much.

Still not decided whether I will have my belly button pierced after all is healed even though Jan bought me a belly banana for my birthday last week.

I'm exhausted now. Think I need another lay down.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home