39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Much better, thank you

I've had that awful sickness bug. What a bundle of laughs that was - not. Amongst everything else, I've never had such painful kidneys. I had a pretty sleepless night (for obvious reasons) but seemed to completely lose a day - a bit like one of my Leeds-based, wine-fuelled sessions - have absolutely no idea where Monday went at all. Did I miss anything?

On the positive side, Jonathan had a glass of wine last night and the smell of it made me feel sick, and I was supposed to be much better at that point. Hopefully that effect will last, well, even for a week it would be a good thing.

On the negative side, I still can't stand the taste of coffee.

And I only lost 2 sodding pounds. I would have thought the sheer effort involved in schlepping to the bathroom would have worked off more than that.

Bummer.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home