39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, March 10, 2006

The evils of alcohol

I got very drunk last night.

Someone told me they were pregnant, I congratulated her, I congratulated the 'father', I congratulated the 'grandmother'.

But......... apparently it was a joke, to do with cake and being fat. Hmmm, this lady is very slim, infact very, very slim - not in a horrible scrawny way, she has a fabulous figure and I think a fair few cakes would need to be indugled in before they became a problem. Anyway she told me she was pregnant, whether it was a joke or not, and nobody bothered to put me straight. And now I'm in trouble for mentioning it to the 'grandmother'.

Then we moved on somewhere else. I remember going there, but I don't remember anything else until I woke up this morning, apart from vaguely being surprised I was undressed. The 'father' said I was being spiteful. No, he said he had 'never seen anyone as spiteful' as I was (which must have been really bad cos I know who he has hung around with.)

I really, truly cannot remember anything in this place, and no-one else can enlighten me so I've no idea what I said or did.

But I'm really sorry, whatever it was.

It's that bloody alcohol.

I must stop drinking.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home