39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, October 11, 2004

All sympathied out

How long is this going to go on for? I mean, I've had shaving nicks bigger than Jonathan's incisions.

He should try having a couple of caesarian sections, plus countless other 'women's things' ops and investigations.

He's still complaining about his testicles aching and has been in bed all day. He is such a wimp

|

2 Comments:

At 9:45 am, Blogger Tony B said...

I told you it gets worse...mind you if I stayed in bed every time my nuts ached I'd have pressure sores.

 
At 4:17 pm, Blogger zoe said...

give him so much TLC that you need to have a bucket at hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home