39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, October 04, 2004

5 things

5 things I really like to eat (if I'm not dieting)
1) Chicken caesar salad
2) Bacon
3) Deep fried chilli beef with fried rice (but I haven't had it for 6+ months)
4) Blueberries
5) Pizza with parma ham and artichoke hearts

5 things I really like to drink (if I'm not dieting)
1) Coffee
2) Pouilly Fume
3) Stella Artois
4) Lipton ice tea
5) Milk

5 films I can watch over and over again
1) Cabaret
2) Dr Zhivago
3) Dirty Dancing
4) The Shawshank Redemption
5) Rocky IV

5 songs that cheer me up
1) You see the trouble with me - Black Legend
2) Steppin' Out - Joe Jackson
3) Take on me - A-Ha
4) Love me two times - The Doors
5) Poison - Alice Cooper

5 people I like to spend time with (excluding husband and kids) in alphabetical order
1) Anthony
2) Charlotte
3) My dad
4) Paul H
5) Paul K


5 things I can never have enough of
1) Handbags
2) Shoes/Boots
3) Diamonds (well I can dream, can't I?)
4) Denim skirts
5) Toilet rolls (I think I have a problem here)

5 things that can keep me amused for hours
1) Plucking out superfluous hair with tweezers (I can do this ALL day, its so relaxing)
2) Lying in bed - alone
3) Playing scrabble
4) QVC (in a car-crash-
fascination type of way)
5) Reading blogs

5 things I would really like (if money was no object etc)
1) A loft conversion
2) Extensive plastic surgery
3) A pair of Jimmy Choo shoes
4) Fitted wardrobes in all the bedrooms
5) A trip to New York, WITH a babysitter to amuse the kids while I do grown-up things

|

2 Comments:

At 4:29 pm, Blogger zoe said...

you have just upset me incredibly. i had this gift all wrapped up and ready to send to you when DONG-G-G - i remembered about your bloody diet.

i'm going to find something else now.

 
At 10:29 pm, Blogger kissme said...

You don't have to send me anything, really you don't x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home