39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Farewell little visitors

I hope.

Theo's had bloody nits again. I've nuked them with stuff that smells so foul its nearly killed all of us so I'm hoping the little blighters get the message.

Next time I'm following Paul's advice and setting fire to his hair.

|

2 Comments:

At 11:27 am, Blogger zoe said...

1/3 tea tree oil to 2/3 conditioner. leave in for a day and voilĂ .

or shave his head. i did that to todd.

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger Mick Flynn Images said...

I think elspeth meant 'petrol'....not dettol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home