39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The proof is in the blogging

When I was 'working' I had loads of time to blog and now I'm unemployed I don't seem to have a minute to myself. Hmmm. I wonder what that is telling us.

Anyway, I went to visit my sister this weekend up in the Lake District. There was snow on the hills and it was bloody freezing. We went to this 'late' bar and I was amazed at the number of scantily clad girls wearing skirts that barely (and in far too many cases didn't) covered their arses. Coupled with this they had nothing on their legs which were, unfortunately, not slender and golden brown but lumpy, white and covered in purple blotches.

Ok, ok so I am a boring old fart, however there were also a party of 30 or so squaddies in this bar and I was talking to one (that I had pushed in front of at the bar, well you have to get served somehow) and he said that they all looked dog rough - and he brought the subject up! I always thought squaddies were not that fussy as they were about to go on tour, and he was only 23.

Still it provided me, my sister and mate plenty to bitch about so I shouldn't complain.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home