39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Why am I so boring?

I have had more 'things' happen to me in the last few months than have happened in a very long time so why have I got nothing to blog about?

I'm spending more time at home than I have done for years but I don't seem to have much time to log on either.

How does this all work then?

Boring and busy.

Oh, and pissed for quite a lot of the time.

|

1 Comments:

At 10:00 pm, Anonymous Michelle Sommer said...

Lovely blog you havee here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home