39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Page 35 now

And I managed to skip pages 16 - 32 cos they are extracted from an Industry Standard document and I should know all about it already (yeah, right!).

So, I've managed to read two whole pages in the equivalent of one working day. Management should be impressed - not.

This is simply not fair. How can I be expected to get a lively and exciting blog up and running when I have to read this crap? I need to be doing fun things. This document is 127 pages and I'm a very old lady. I'm reading my life away.

Oh fuck.

|

1 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home