39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

And on and on and on it goes

I seriously lost the will to live by page 83 (Section 6 Transaction Processing) and so I pretended I'd finished the dullest of dull Member Banks Interface Manual.

So now I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing and writing the spec for some poor hapless developer. Having covered several message types, now I've arrived at Reconciliation Control Messages and I simply don't give a shit any more.

Not that I ever did.

|

3 Comments:

At 2:52 pm, Blogger zoe said...

but are you writing this alive ? or are you dead now ?

 
At 5:04 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I'm alive.

I simply didn't bother with the last 40 pages. No-one will ever know.

Its raining - bollocks

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Well I'm supposed to be specifying an interface, so the idea is that I do know and understand what it says.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home