39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Bitch

The other side of the stairwell to where I work is the office for another company.

One very recent lunchtime I was returning to work with some new clothes and arrived at the door the same time as 'J' who works for the other company.

'J' - Been treating yourself, have you?

'Me' (feeling justifiably proud) - Yes, I've had to get some new jeans and some trousers because all my others were falling off me.

'J' (winking) - Why? Are the sizes more generous these days?

'Me' (rather cross) - No, actually I've lost over 2 stone and dropped 2 dress sizes

'J' (incredulously) - Have you really?

'Me' - Yes, can't you tell? And its all fallen off me and lodged itself on your big fat arse

Bitch!


|

5 Comments:

At 1:54 am, Blogger Elspeth said...

prime bitch in my estimation!

 
At 9:46 am, Blogger Tony B said...

He deserved it!

So what dress size are you now then? :-)

 
At 3:53 pm, Blogger zoe said...

that is CLASS.

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Joe, its a hag not a he.

Elspeth, oh yes she is.

Zoe, true confession......I only said the first bit of my last comment to her face, I just shouted the rest out as I got through our office doors - much to the amusement of the receptionist. But next time........

 
At 9:25 am, Blogger Tony B said...

Yeah, course it is, just call me stoopid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home