39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Made my day

I was so happy today. After looking at the holiday planner thing I realised that at Christmas I can.....

have 5 days off (hurray)

work 2 days (boo)

have 5 days off (hurray)

work 2 days (boo)

have 2 days off (hurray)

.....and all for the price of one days annual leave.

Bargain!

|

1 Comments:

At 3:01 am, Blogger Elspeth said...

now that sounds like a good deal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home