39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Repetitve Strain Injury

I work in IT and have my right hand clamped to a mouse most of the day (well surfing t'internet and eBay requires a lot of clicks) - for the rest of the day its clamped to a cigarette with the occasional break to hold a coffee cup or alcoholic beverage.

So I have a very busy right arm.

This morning I woke up and my right arm was in agony, and still is. I can't straighten it or bend it without shooting pains, it's really horrible and inconvenient, especially as I was going to thrill you all with tales of my weekend, but you'll have to wait.

I think I know what caused it, Jonathan's drunken snoring was driving me insane - even though I had earplugs in - and I spent all night punching, poking, proding and nipping him with my right arm.

Do you think I have a case for a compensation claim against him for my RSI?

|

6 Comments:

At 12:32 am, Blogger Elspeth said...

I think you should put in a claim! and ear plugs never work for me. But my main prob isnt my husband snoring but the darn bird that insists on waking us up at 5.30, its SO noisy!

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger Tony B said...

Not you an' all? My shoulder has now been dodgy for about 6 weeks, not too bad now but not perfect either. I reckon it's the mouse wot done for me, as well.

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger steve said...

I think we should discuss this case more thoroughly,especialy as your partner has just had his gonads done there may be something you are missing out?

 
At 7:02 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Discuss away Steve - you start........

 
At 7:41 am, Blogger steve said...

lol,,,,,,,, no my arms work,, you start

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger zoe said...

bignoseduglyguy suffers badly too - pay him a visit.

i hope the arm's a little better today - and still no parcel :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home