39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, February 18, 2005

I hate eBay

No, I love eBay, but I hate the way it makes me buy things. Lots of things. I even made Jonathan leave the pub early last night cos I was watching some boots that were ending at about 10 past 11 (yes, I got them. Woo hoo.)

The other day I was getting desperate cos I hadn't bought anything on eBay for a few days, so I bought a scarf. I never wear scarves cos they make me itch.

Rainbow-striped lambswool scarf from Bloomingdales anyone?

|

4 Comments:

At 3:15 pm, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:15 am, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:58 pm, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:54 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home