39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Lots of things

Last week, on the 11th, I had my first exam for a bigillion years. Economics Awareness. Actually I quite enjoyed it - how sad. It was only an hour and a half. I remember them being 3 hours long, or am I imagining that? Anyway, what I simply couldn't believe was the number of folk that buggered off after half an hour! What's that all about? Just rude if you ask me. Only 90 minutes of your life. I'd have sat it out through simple good manners since the module leader and lecturer, who is a really, really nice bloke (even if he is from Birkenhead,) was the chief invigilator. I know I made some mistakes but I think I've passed. And that's all I was bothered about.

We also had to hand an essay in on the same day. Again it's the first essay I've had to do like forever - well since my 'O' levels anyway. And I think my effort was a load of bab. So moving swiftly on..........

I had to go for my hair cut in Leeds on Thursday afternoon so the Friday lunch lot did a Thursday lunch instead - and then we re-convened in the bar at 4.00 pm. Oops. Big mistake. Managed to get the 11.15 train and then was totally and utterly obnoxious to my GP for 22 minutes. Poor bloke - he didn't deserve that at all. I was not a well bunny when I woke up at 6 in the morning. And that's all I'm owning up to on here......... How many units of alcohol should I be having a week? Is a unit a bottle? On the bright side I haven't had anything to drink since.

And then I had a strange thing happen to me. I felt an urge to tidy up. Nothing too dramatic, just shoes and handbags. I filed all my shoes under 'ridiculously high and glittery' in my new see-through storage facilities. They look lovely. I took my handbags to a local dress agency and if they sell them I get 50% and if they sell them all I'll be minted. I'm also hugely embarrassed that getting rid of the handbags I don't want comes to a serious amount of dosh even after being skanked for 50%. I might even 'fess up to Jonathan about the one I bought yesterday and have sneaked in the house........

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home