39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Since I stopped smoking

which is, incidentally, 21 weeks ago tomorrow, I have had a weird thing happen. When I wake up, I'm wide awake. This never ever happend before which meant if I woke up at 8 I could doze off until 10, go to the loo then back to bed and sleep a bit longer. Bliss. But now if I wake up at 5, that's it I'm wide awake with no bloody chance of going back to sleep. And I wake up a lot at that time, and earlier, thanks to Jonathan who snores like a pig. I've never been great at getting to sleep when I go to bed, unless I'm hammered, and now I am permanently knackered due to this sleep deprivation and have no idea how to make it go away.

This morning I woke up and looked at the clock 11.14. Heaven. When I came downstairs I found out why. Jonathan, who has had a bad chest and can't breath since he stopped smoking, was asleep in the living room. Said he couldn't breath in the bedroom so came downstairs.

Is that my solution to a good nights sleep? Get rid of Jonathan - yipee. A half decent excuse at last.

On top of that we've both put weight on. I stopped smoking to have my spare skin cut off (my last scab fell off last week - woo hoo) and now its been replaced with extra fat - fucking great. I don't feel like I'm eating more but obviously I am. Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks.

So will someone please explain how stopping smoking is good for you and makes you feel better. And exactly when we can look forward to all this happening?

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home