39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Anthony Paul Walton

You said I don't mention you very often, so here is one especially for you.

Hello, Anthony, I love you.

Love you lots Mr Walton x x x

That would be Anthony Paul Walton, who I love lots.

Just in case you're not quite sure. Anthony, hello, love you.

See you later Anthony - please don't make me do Max and Paddy's Power of Two workout vid when I'm wearing high heels and have had a few sweet sherries.

And when are you going to make us lunch?

Oh, I think your mum is pretty cool too.

Can I go now?

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home