39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Reading week? I'll drink to that

What a cop-out this university mularky (?) is. This week is reading week - meaning????

Anyway I haven't read much but I have read......

1) A 3 week old Grazia
2) A 2 week old Grazia
3) My daughter's Mizz magazine (relatively recent edition)
4) My son's text messages - all from me (well, he deletes the incriminating ones)
5) Tesco's Italian Pinot Grigio/Pinot Bianco label on the back of the bottle.

Very interesting.

Where it says 'Guideline daily amounts for average adults' there is a little table that looks like this:

_____________Daily_____Daily
Women__2 - 3 units___14 units
Men_____3 - 4 units___21 units

Really it does. No mention of weekly units.

So if it's optional I'll opt for the 14 units a day as I'm nearly up to that speed already. I'm keeping the label for when I get schirrosis (or however the hell you spell it) of the liver and then I can sue the goddamned ass off Tesco.

Might as well finish the bottle now I've got it out.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home