39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Broken hearted

I'm heart broken.

It was Theo's birthday on 31st Jan. He was 14. His long-term girlfriend (8+ months!!) bought him a fab present to go with the present she bought him for Christmas. I was well impressed.

Anyways........ Yesterday she dumped him. He was gutted. Then she was upset because she wished she hadn't dumped him. By that point, he wasn't bothered anymore.

Then she came to talk to him but he didn't want to know. I had a chat with her and the reason she dumped him was cos he wouldn't spend time with her as in the two of them together.

She's heart broken cos she really loved him.

I'm heart broken cos I really liked her.

He's just 14. Ysabella's 11 in just over a week.

I hate being the grown-up.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home