39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I don't believe it.

It's over a week since I blogged, but this is because October is a very busy month for me, especially this year.

First we have weddings........my cousin got married in 3rd in Sorrento, but her 'do' is back here on the 21st. Many congratualtions Justine and Alex, I hope you'll be very, very happy.

Next my sister gets married. About time too as she's up the duff! Charlotte and Stuart are getting married on the 28th, but don't tell my mum cos no-one else knows. Again, many congratulations, and lots of love to you both. But please, please, please re-think calling your little innocent baby Victor. For fuck's sake!

Then some friends' daughter gets married on the 28th too. We have been invited to the evening reception but can't make it cos we'll be away. Nevertheless, congratulations Charlotte and Rob.

But the wedding we will be most interested in happened 25 years ago, on the 23rd October 1981.

Yes, that was us and we'll be celebrating (?) our Silver Wedding anniversary this month. Help!! I'm sure I didn't do anything to deserve this. I must have been real bad in a previous life. Oh well, seeing as there isn't much else out there to choose from I think I'll keep Jonathan another month or so.

So tomorrow we're having a bit of a 'do' to celebrate. Quite looking forward to it actually. Auntie Mo will probably get drunk and my mum will curl her lip a lot.

Then there are the birthdays.........

Andrea the Viking on the 11th
Jill the Sister-in-Law on the 28th
Marc the Well-Hung on the 29th

and then....

it's Jonathan's....

on the 30th....

and he will be 50.

Ha ha ha!!!!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home