39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Slap around the face with a wet kipper

Well, this week has been a total shock to the system.

After 18 whole weeks off we had to go back to university, yesterday, to regsiter and sort out our timetable. We were there almost an hour and a half and I was absolutely knackered after all that effort. It's going to kill me when we start 'full-time' next week (ie. ALL Wednesday and Friday off and a 4 hour lunch break on a Monday - tragic.)

Today I called in because I had to complete my registration with the job shop - for my new job. My new job involves 5 hours of messing around with freshers on Thursday.

Whilst I was on campus I thought I'd go and renew my NUS card. I had to have my photo taken. Well, considering the majority of students were around 18 - 21 years old, and, mostly, fresh-faced, (added to the fact that the spotty youth taking the pics was no bloody David Bailey) when commited to print I couldn't avoid the truth any longer. I am an old, OLD hag.

I could have cried.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home