39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Poor old bugger

It's my birthday tomorrow.

I shall be very, very old. But not as old as Jonathan. And not old enough to get unsolicited mail from SAGA or insurance companies offering special deals for the over 50s.

But I shall still be old. And wrinkly. And grey. (So why do I still get the occasional zit?)

So please will someone tell me when I will be grown up enough to realise how totally stupid I must look walking through Leeds pissed at 6 in the evening.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home