39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Apathy rules.....

yeah, whatever.

Can't we just tell that I'm doing bugger all at the moment.

I've nothing to blog about unless you're particularly interested in me catching up with those sewing jobs that having been hanging aroung for months - nay, years in some cases! As of this morning Ysabella has a full complement of belt loops on one of her school skirts.

I have also managed to persuade the family to go through our huge video collection (yes, videos, remember them?) and as a result I have one box that can 'go' (but where?) and another box for watching one more time before they can 'go'. So that took up, ooooh, almost an hour.

I can't even be bothered to go out in the evening. It's much easier to slob around at home.

Yet, somehow, I have managed to spend a fortune these last 4 weeks, which makes Jonathan very crabby. But at least I have some new shrubs for the back garden and a most necessary sunlounger, which is sat there getting wet at the moment.

Right must get back to doing nothing, this is wearing me out.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home