39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

You know who you are

He knows who he is came round on Monday night for a Chinese and a small sweet sherry (take-out, in case you have any weird idea I cooked.)

You haven't blogged for a while, says he.

Which is true.

Partly because I have done absolutely nothing exciting.

Partly because I am absolutely knackered.

I can't be arsed to go out on an evening. For some bizarre reason it has finally dawned on me that wine is much cheaper when drunk at home. And I am really not liking this smoking ban one bit - even though one of my regular pubs has been non-smoking 18+ months, but now it's the law it's just that bit more annoying.

I keep going for a snooze from 5 ish until 6 ish beacuse I simply cannot keep my eyes open. How sad, and old, is that? Going back to uni has really knocked me out. Hell, I even have to go in FOUR days this semester. It's a nightmare.

I've barely been on the internet - not even eBay. Not even to buy a handbag. That proves how out of kilter I am.

So, for those friends who - despite some of them living within a few miles of me - rely on my blog to keep them informed of my recent activities, here's a list of what I've been up to over the last month or so:

1)

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home