39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Boy for sale

If it isn't one, it's the other.

My son has spent most of this school holidays grounded. He was 'free' again on Saturday, but went away to a bike rally with the mad one (leaving me to suffer motor-mouth all on my own). They returned Sunday lunchtime and then he went out with his 'mates'.

He actually managed a whole 9 hours before he was caught doing exactly the same as before, and he's grounded yet again.

I really don't know how to get through to him to make him realise what a total prat he's being, but while I try to work that one out, if anyone would like to offer me a good price on a secondhand 12 year old I may well consider selling him.


|

2 Comments:

At 3:50 pm, Blogger zoe said...

i think it's time to buy allen carr's book - one for yourself and one for your son.

 
At 4:09 pm, Blogger kissme said...

To hit him on the head with?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home