39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Tempus really does fugit

I had 3 days off work to spend some time with my kids in the school hols.

I had a hair appointment on the Wednesday. I was so, so, so convinced that it was at 1.00pm that the reminder I set on my mobile (I have to set reminders for everything except breathing, but that day will come) said 1.00pm.

I set my alarm for 11.00, not so much to wake me up but to make sure I was up, dressed and ready to leave the house in good time. I woke up at 9, I was wide awake so I got up, had a couple of coffees and fags and mooched around a bit. At 11 my alarm went off so I went upstairs to get washed, dressed etc and I actually bothered to look at my appointment card and the appontment was at 11.

Not having a 'beam me up Scottie' device it would take me about 45 mins to an hour to get there so I had to ring and grovel (a lot) to try and re-arrange so it was decided that I would have it cut at 1.00 and go back on the Friday for it colouring (I never said I was a natural blond)

I had to go to a market research thing on Thursday. All in all I think I see more of the kids when I'm at work. My 3 days have simply disappeared, and I've done nothing with my little darlings.

Nevermind, having another 3 days off next week, but I'm sure I'll be able to find something to do to avoid seeing the kids between now and then.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home