39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Dull, dull, dull

Today has been extremely dull, with a portion of dull, made extra large, on the side.

I can vaguely remember my life once being a tad more exciting. I don't crave huge adrenalin rushes but something to make me feel a bit more chirpy would be nice.

To relieve the boredom I've been trying to decide which chores to do first before I go on holiday, and this is the order I've decided on:

1. Take bra back to M&S (they never fit me from there so why did I bother in the first place?)
1a). Washing
2. Nuke myself on sunbed (yes, I know it's not good for me, but neither is smoking, binge drinking, driving too fast or hanging round with some of the decidedly dodgy people I know)
2a). Drying
3. Try to sort out the sleeve on Theo's blazer (one sleeve is totally frayed and manky at the cuff.and being such a dab hand with a needle - not - I have decided in my wisdom to turn both sleeves up. What do you mean 3/4 length sleeves are so last year??)
3a). Washing
4. Take blazer to cleaners (or, alternatively, get Paul to take it when we're on hols again - you saw it here first Paul)
4a) Drying
5. Rip all the hairs out of my legs, by the roots (I love my epilator)
5a) Washing
6. Change the beds (its a habit, go on holiday = change the sheets)
6a). Washing
6b). Washing
6c). Washing
7. Poo myself for not having done any of these things except 2., 5. and 6.
7a) Drying
8. Bleach the toilets (I don't want the burglars tutting over skid marks)
9. Leave the house
9a). Come back for passports
9b). Have another last wee
9c). Bleach the toilet
9d). Leave the house
9e). Shout at Jonathan for not letting me go back home for my favourite tweezers
9f). Cuss for not being able to get a seat in the departure lounge
10. LEAVE THE COUNTRY


|

3 Comments:

At 8:44 am, Blogger Tilly said...

Ooh... holidays. Hope you have a fabu time dahlink.

 
At 9:31 am, Blogger kissme said...

I shall do my best Tilly, but I'll have my husband and kids with me so chances are slim. But I won't be HERE at work, so that's a 'good thing'

 
At 10:32 am, Blogger zoe said...

seeing as we never go on holiday, i never change the sheets. i even caught coralie changing her own sheets the other day - that MUST mean something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home