39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Thank you Dr Atkins

I am on a diet, and I have just realised the benefit of being on a diet this lunchtime.

Given a free choice, I like to eat combinations of things that are not seen as 'traditional'.

Being a married mum of 2, at home I have to take other people's tastes into consideration, after all not everyone likes bolognaise sauce poured over lettuce. And grabbing a snack for lunch at work usually involves a sandwich with limited options for fillings.

I have just had my lunch at my desk, I attracted a few strange looks accompanied by the rolling of eyes and the word 'Atkins' before being left to get on with it.

Hurray.

|

3 Comments:

At 7:19 pm, Blogger Watski said...

Bolognese poured over lettuce? Sure youre not pregnant again?

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I like gravy on lettuce too. And I don't think I'm pregnant. I seem to recall sex had to play a part in that - but then maybe not these days.

 
At 1:08 am, Blogger kissme said...

Now that IS weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home