39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Pee holes in the snow

After 5 full days off work, that's what my eyes look like.

Apart from the stress of refereeing Pork Chops and Tubson (the evil ones new insults for each other) we had a barbecue.

This involved a lot of bleach and elbow grease on Jonathan's part and shopping on mine, and quite a lot of collective pleading for a window of dry weather. This appeared to be highly unlikely during one particularly heavy storm on my way to the cash and carry when I was more tempted by the large rubber dinghy than the chicken drumsticks.

Cos I knew we wouldn't (or should that be shouldn't?) get too pissed on the Saturday night, we went out on Friday and it was still spitting with rain when we staggered in at 2.00am. When we got up bright and early on Saturday morning (11-ish, pretty early for me) it was glorious and although the sunshine wasn't constant all through the day, it never rained a drop and stayed warm.

A big thank you, to whom it may concern, for arranging top weather for us.

|

1 Comments:

At 11:13 am, Blogger kissme said...

I owe you a big one. (One what I have no idea, but I'll work it out over time)

PS What is a Cherry Ripe like? Looks good to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home