39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, August 16, 2004

A little tender behind

I hurt.

All over, but especially my nose where I was kicked on the bouncy castle. Ok, I should know better.

(The words I have used in this title still make me laugh after 30+ years when I was on holiday and we were watching boats and my friend's dad, trying to point one out, said 'It's that one, dragging a little tender behind.' I tittered then, and I still do now)

|

2 Comments:

At 12:13 pm, Blogger zoe said...

groan ..... bouncy castles ....

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I won't do it again (not until next time at least.) I had no excuse I was sober

 

Post a Comment

<< Home