39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Virtual Friday

Because I'm off work tomorrow, (and the following 2 weeks) the Friday lunch club met today. Why do we go there? The food is remarkably average and if I eat another goat's cheese salad I will look like a goat. (Say NOTHING)

Now I don't want to do any more work (quit laughing) I want to go home and attack the list of things I still haven't started. I won't have time to do them tonight cos I'm quizzing with Paul and my legs are still as hairy as a hairy thing.


|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home