39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Cashback

I get some weird kind of thrill when I go to the supermarket with a few pence in my purse, get a load of shopping - and leave with cash.

I love the cashback thing. It's kind of spooky and whilst my sensible conscience tells me it is actually coming out of my account, for a little while it feels like someone is just giving me money.

I had an even better experience tonight.

I went to the local pub for quiz night. I took no purse, no money and I left with £15.00.

Excellent.

|

3 Comments:

At 10:57 am, Blogger kissme said...

It was all honest and above board, and good, clean fun. I won the quiz.

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger zoe said...

show off.

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger kissme said...

yeah, I know ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home