39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A very happy bunny indeed

I bought new jeans this lunchtime. I had to buy a smaller size than my last jeans. Woo hoo.

I'm very pleased with myself. Only another 'x' stone to go................

(where x= a very small number)


|

2 Comments:

At 2:23 pm, Blogger Tilly said...

yay! congratu-ma-lations. You'll have to have a HUGE slice of cake to celebrate.

 
At 2:38 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I had a huge salad and 2 pieces of Hershey '1 carb' for 'low carb lifestyles'.

How sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home