39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Wishful thinking

I took my last pill last night. Hurray. After years of necking back hormones, both to get me pregnant and to stop me getting pregnant, I want a few weeks/months/years off before I start on the old HRT.

Jonathan is having a vasectomy (is it supposed to be a secret?) in October (I want to watch, but that's a different story) and he said I needed to stay on the pill for another 3 months. I said he could use condoms.

Yesterday he went out and bought 1 x 24 pack, and 1 x 3 pack. He's either expecting a lot of damage getting them on, or he's indulging in a spot of wishful thinking.

It's enough to give me a headache...............

|

5 Comments:

At 12:27 pm, Blogger steve said...

I have been done, then reveresed, then done again, tell him not to make a fuss over such a little thing!

 
At 2:09 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Steve - you've been peeking!

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger zoe said...

at least he buys the things himself - i've always had to throughout all my relationships.

 
At 8:14 pm, Blogger James said...

hello, i was on my own blog and clicked the next blog button and yours came up, and i'm from Leeds too! Woo!

 
At 10:10 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Hello James.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home