39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Fully functioning, almost

Arm's better and almost perfect. Turning a key is still painful, but I am doing my best to minimise the number of times I have to do that.

Apropos nothing, I put in an insurance claim for my hurricane holiday. I've never claimed on this (or any) travel insurance before, and I've been with this company for 3 years. £350 became £110 after they deducted £60 PER PERSON excess. That just about covers the phone calls I had to make regarding our delay to schools, work, airline, car hire, airport etc. So, I estimate this holiday we are out of pocket an additional and unexpected £600+ and we didn't have to pay any extra accommodation, car hire, or UK parking.

What a bloody rip off.

|

1 Comments:

At 12:45 pm, Blogger Elspeth said...

That is bloody stupid!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home