39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

And now for something completely different

On Saturday I agreed to take the kids to the 'not-in-the-least-bit-convenient' out of town shopping centre (White Rose in Leeds, in case you're that interested).

As usual we got ready at our normal snappy pace (took 3 of us 2 hours to get dressed) with Theo and I beating Ysabella by a good 10 minutes.

There we were in the kitchen, waiting and shouting, like you do, well like we do anyway, when she eventually thudded downstairs and came into the kitchen to be greeted by both her parents and her older brother totally stunned into silence, which is some achievement in our house.

She had boobs. She didn't have them 2 hours before and now she had a fair sized pair of knockers. For some reason she had decided to pad her 'bra' with loo roll. While Jonathan and Theo eventaully burst out laughing I felt quite sad. She's only 9, where does she get her strange ideas from?

Of course she denied, denied, denied that there was any padding, so I had a quiet word and said the loo roll would rub and make her sore, that she had the perfect figure for her age without enhancements, and tried to get the paedophile message across too. In the end, it was only when she put her coat on that I pointed out that we could no longer see her tits, so there wasn't much point really, that she took the padding out, without ever admitting that there was any in there!

My baby's growing up before her time.

|

5 Comments:

At 3:02 am, Blogger Elspeth said...

Oh boy dont they grow up to soon! Charl is 11 wearing a 'bra' but she dont need it really. I hope to god she dont try and pad it :-S

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger zoe said...

they'll start growing soon - depends on genes, i think.

 
At 10:33 am, Blogger kissme said...

Everyone on both sides of the family were early developers with big boobs - except me :-(

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger steve said...

I have a nine year old little girl I see her when I come up to Yorkshire about once a month she is just the same

 
At 2:03 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I don't mean to be a boring old stick in the mud, but they're still little girls at 9 to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home