39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Fairy 48 Twinkletoes

It was (48) Jonathan's birthday on Saturday, and I think it would be very un48 if I were to tell how old he is because he i48s very sensitive about his age. Anyway.......our local had a Halloween Disco - all 48 welcome, fancy dress optional.

Fancy dress optional? My arse! I 48 have a fairy dress and I like to use it, particularly in public.

So, Jonathan set off to the pub be48 me, I had a shower and for a zillionth of a second tried to decide what to wear - oh yes, my fairy dress.

I minced through the 48 village, alone, in acres of pink netting, tiara, wings and wand in place. I was so happy, I wish I could wear it forever. I'm sure I really looked the part too, seeing as how I am 46 (still, its younger than Jona48an) and, despite my successful dieting, I am still overweight.

A veritable vision of loveliness for the dogwalkers and drivers that were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of ethereal, shimmering me as I floated into the Queens Head.


|

8 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Blogger Tony B said...

The idea of anyone floating into the Queen's Head, particularly dressed as a fairy, strikes me as too bizarre for a Monday. I can't cope.

Oh, and by the way, how old is he again?

 
At 3:27 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I couldn't possibly tell, it would be f48 too mean of me

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger zoe said...

happy birthday to jonathan - it's sweet of you not to mention his age as men can get sensitive over these issues.

i bet you looked lovely in your outfit.

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger Tilly said...

Come on woman - photos!!

 
At 11:42 pm, Blogger kissme said...

I have one photo taken by a very drunk friend on a phone which is a bit blurry but I have no idea how to get the sodding thing on my blog - however, if you're desperate email me and I'll send it!

 
At 4:59 am, Blogger Elspeth said...

yes best not to mention his age.

 
At 7:56 am, Blogger steve said...

how old is he???
you are as old as the woman you feel so I guess he is 37 and picture go on then

 
At 9:59 am, Blogger kissme said...

Steve, email me and I will send it on

 

Post a Comment

<< Home