39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Spitting feathers

I'm so angry, no, I'm so fucking angry, with the local sodding police. They are arseholes. They prove themselves to be arseholes again and again and again.

I really did try to get my kids to respect the law and the police. And what for? So the police can prove to my kids that the coppers are thick, stupid numpties and lying twats?

Beam me up - please!


|

7 Comments:

At 5:14 pm, Blogger zoe said...

oh christ - you didn't spend last night in the police cell AGAIN, did you ?

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger Mick Flynn Images said...

But why?

 
At 1:12 am, Blogger Elspeth said...

what on earth did they do?

 
At 9:45 am, Blogger steve said...

every time I see a copper now I see a midget who has just left school and doesn't shave

 
At 9:58 am, Blogger Tilly said...

Take a look at my last two posts, to see how OUR local police earn their wages.

http://tillymynt.blogspot.com

 
At 10:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just viewed your blog/site with the keyword **handbag** and really

 
At 11:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**car club nova

 

Post a Comment

<< Home