39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Quiet as a mouse

No blogs for these last few days. Feeling a bit fed up about all this Theo/police/council thing, but off to the lawyers tomorrow in the hope that we can find out what the hell is happening and why.

All this has made me very quiet (was that a big cheer from my friends?) and, more to the point, spend a lot.

Jonathan is desperate to get this sorted out and one of the main reasons is cos he says we can't afford for me to spend at the rate I have been doing these last few weeks - hell, just realised it isn't even 2 weeks feels like its be going on for ages and ages.

I've kept all the receipts - I might take everything back by the weekend, but there again..........

|

4 Comments:

At 9:14 pm, Blogger steve said...

take it all back you dont need it, and look forward to Christmas 45 more shopping days left you can buy me a wing mirror,,,, with a new car attached if you like.

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Oh Steve, I'd love to, but after my last disasterous attempt at posting parcels (ask Zoe) I've lost faith in the postal service......... Ask Debbie nicely!

 
At 10:30 pm, Blogger Elspeth said...

Darn postal service, someone posted me Bisto and it never arrived, gravy powder here just isnt the same *sigh*. Why dont you just take some stuff back - only the stuff you really dont want.

 
At 11:26 pm, Blogger kissme said...

Ok, ok - I'll take the top back, but the boots and the coat stay.

Anyway, who's side are you on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home