39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bit of a 'do'

We had our do yesterday, and very nice it was too.

We got presents, which I wasn't expecting. I got drunk, which I was expecting.

We were there for 7 hours and the time just flew by. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, which is a good thing. Even Theo a) turned up (although he did wear a shirt he'd dug out of the dirty washing basket), and b) behaved and everyone said he was polite and charming ( so everyone else was drunk too?) And Ysabella managed to look trendy rather than like some cheap eastern European hooker, which is unusual for her.

So I'd like to say a big thank you to John and Henny from the Queens Head in Burley in Wharfedale for making it a huge success and dishing up a rather nice meal.

Cheers m'dears x x

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home