39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hurray, November at last.

I wouldn't normally get excited about it being Novemeber, but this year it signals an end to all the stuff that's been going on, costing me a fortune, making me tired - and - worse still - smoke again.

This is a bad thing cos in my non-smoking year I realised how much smokers do stink. It really is awful and I didn't want to join the stinky club again. However, having said that fags still taste fab, and I think smoking looks cool and grown-up (btw I am entitled to MY opinion).

To celebrate the wedding anniversary/Jonathan's birthday we went to Edinburgh for 4 days. I'd never been before. I liked it and I would love to go again (preferrably without the hormonal ones). We stayed in a fab hotel (Malmaison in Leith) which was the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. Mind you, I think the staff were a bit forward cos by our second night they knew our bar order and one of the waiters kept whispering that he could do me a nice little Sauvignon at a bin-end price......

This month has been crazy, as wells as 3 weddings, our silver jobby, 4 birthdays, an exam, half-term, our little party-ette, 4 days in Edinburgh and a death, there was Halloween.

God how I hate this gift from the good old US of A. It's crap, they should have kept it. I bought 5 bags of 'fun-sized' things, (well I don't want cellulose paint on my car again) and it looks like I have about 4 bags left! Where were the buggers?

To round off the mad month I did something I haven't done for 6 or more years. I had a fun-sized Mars bar. They were as yukky and sickly as I remember.

And I'm still trying to work out what is 'fun' about something that is only 2 inches long.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home