39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Good news, or bad news?

Last night we went to Paul and Margaret's Silver Wedding anniversary party (many congratulations you 2).

I've know Paul for 27 years, did my computer programmer training with him, cos that's what we were called back then, developing was for photographs. Anyway, both Jonathan and I have known them both a bloody long time. But these days we don't see them, their 2 kids (who have grown into truly delightful adults) or their huge, extended family very often these days.

So, we hadn't seen a lot of the folk there for years and years, some even 20 years. The number of people that told me I hadn't changed a bit was kind of scary. So what does this mean?

It could be one of two things, either:

a) I still look young and fresh and delicious

or

b) 20 years ago I was a grey-haired wrinkled old hag

Hmmm, whilst I would love it to be a) I can't help but think it was probably b).

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home