39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Creating a diversion

I went out on Friday night with Paul. It was sort of an early start for me, 8.30, and we got thru a lot of wine.

Now I've been drinking Magners lately and haven't been drunk for a while cos I can't fit enough volume of cider in to get pissed, and usually not getting out until almost 10 o'clock limits the amount of drinking time I have too, so, all in all, I've been reasonably well behaved. (Ha, ha - yeah right!!)

But not Friday. Oh no siree.

I got very pissed. Jonathan said he hadn't seen me that drunk for over a year (he's not very observant).

I collapsed in a heap - tittering like a mad woman which Ysabella found hilarious - fortunately I was at home at this point.

And then I did a sick - at least it was down the loo.

But how sad is this when you're 39 plus VAT plus postage and packing?

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home