39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Unfortuantely (or fortunately depending on your viewpoint) don't have a lot more to say on the subject.

I don't make resolutions, as I once announced pissed on the telly, when collared in the street by a man with a big fluffy microphone, having just had a boozy lunch with my Pauls.

I've been very boring and lazy this Christmas and, apart from getting arsy with Jonathan and the kids, I have done very little.

We have had no visitors and we haven't been to visit anyone - bliss. Ok, so we've had the odd trip down the pub, but I have actually been out less than usual.

We did go to a wedding on the 29th, many congratualtions to Bev and John. We hope you will be very happy - actually, we're pretty sure you will be.

My sister still hasn't dropped her sprog, so I'm totally sick of waiting now - beginning to lose interest in fact, let's just hope she isn't.

Theo won't get his finger out and do his course work for his GCSEs, one bit should have been in in October and the little shit still hasn't done it.

I had an epiphany and have decided to do my assignment on the rise of the car industry in Eastern Europe.

Bet you're all jealous now.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home