39 plus vat

So very VERY boring, married (need rescuing by knight in shining armour with huge bank balance and tricky ticker) old woman with 2 kids (Theo aged 16 and Ysabella aged 13) and a barking mad, very OLD, husband - no improvement there. Collection of cats, dead gerbils and absolutely no goldfish whatsoever. Ask me anything else you want to know, and I might tell you.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Venting my spleen

There may be some words and sentiments in this blog that are offensive, so be warned, you have the chance to go away now.

Jonathan has just been to visit his dad who is in an old people's home. His dad has kidney failure and has dialysis 3 times a week, and keeps falling and breaking bones, so living on his own is neither a safe nor viable option. (Although this has sod all to do with this blog really.)

As the kids haven't seen him all year - because they really don't like him and the way he has treated me - I paid them £10 each as a bribe to go too.

They took the present I had bought him and the card I had written.

When they came back Jonathan had a cheque for the 'family' for Christmas. £75. Hmmm. There are 4 in this family so was he intending it to be £18.75 each? Oh no he fucking wasn't. It was intended as £25 each for Jonathan and the 2 kids.

The fucking, miserable twat. Now don't get me wrong, it certainly isn't the money, it's the principle. Who does he think has shopped for, paid for and wrapped his (and Jonathan's mums) birthday and Christmas presents for the last 25+ years?

Who does he think nags Jonathan to go visit him, who does he think nags the kids (and today actually bribed with real money) to visit him?

Yes, it's fucking muggins - me.

In 1999 he told me he never wanted to see me again, and I having (rather willingly) obliged. He told me his wife never liked me, and neither did he, I said 'Do you think I hadn't noticed?'

He's been nasty to me. He's been even nastier to Jonathan. Despite my feelings towards him, I do think Jonathan and the kids should keep in touch, and thanks to my efforts they do.

But this bloody Christmas cheque has really fucked me off big time. Ok, he's done exactly the same for the last 5-6 Christmases so I shouldn't be surprised, but really it has made me both very upset and angry this year. Maybe I'm hormonal - who knows.

But, I'd just like to say this. Hurry up and die your miserable old fucker. And I hope you suffer. You've blighted my husband's life for 50 years, and while you still had you 'hold' over Jonathan you made my life hell, and indirectly my kids' lives, too.

You are the most hypocritical, mean-spirited , evil person I know. I hate the way you have made me have these sort of feelings, because I am not a nasty person, but I cannot tolerate the way you have made my loved ones suffer.

You liked to tout yourself as a Christian but I've never seen anyone less Christian in my life. You were so sulky that your batchelor friend left all his money to charity and only left you a picture 'after all I've done for him' you said - erm, a couple of visits and a couple of Sunday lunches? Like you needed the cash! You were evil and contolling to Jonathan's mother and repayed her devotion by shitting on her. I was nearly sick at her funeral with your demonstrations of grief - more like no-one to wait on you hand and foot.

I could go on and on, so I'll cut it short

Rot in hell, Harry D. You're scum.

|

1 Comments:

At 3:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, kissme, 1st communication with you. Good for you !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home